Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cupcakes!

HaHa! Right after my losing weight blog comes a blog about cupcakes. Too funny.

I've been hearing great things about Gigi's cupcakes. Imagine my surprise when I drove by the new Chase mall and saw that they are readying a Gigi's cupcakes right next to Baha Burger. Now that is WAY to close to where I live. Of course, I looked up the website and thoroughly enjoyed reading her story. What an inspiration! And then to hear everyone in Tuscaloosa singing Gigi's praises - I had to go check them out when I went to Tuscaloosa last week.

It did not disappoint at all! We ordered the orange creamsicle, pink lemonade, red velvet and summer fun. They were all so good, but my fav was the red velvet. I could only eat bites of the cupcakes because they were so rich and I wanted to try all of them :) I can't wait for them to come into Hoover - it's going to be my treat on good days. Wonder if I can find the nutritional values on these goodies.

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment