Monday, August 8, 2011

The perfect roasted chicken


A recipe for the perfect roasted chicken can be found here. It is a recipe of Ina Garten. I have made this chicken numerous times and it has come out perfectly every time. No joke - that's EVERY TIME! I am totally amazed that I can roast a chicken that perfectly. And it is so scrumptious. It'll make you want all the skin too. I know that's terrible but you have to admit that the chicken skin is so delicious - it's crispy, salty, and full of the scent of thyme and lemon. My favorite part of this dish are the vegetables that are nested at the bottom of the chicken. The fennel flavors the carrot and makes it taste amazing. I can't stop eating the carrots and I don't like carrots that much. Try this recipe. You will not be disappointed. It would make an excellent protein for dinner guests and it's beautiful on a plate.


No comments:

Post a Comment