Monday, August 8, 2011

Dreamcakes

If you find that you cannot make it over to Gigi's in Hoover and you are somewhere near the Homewood area, go visit dreamcakes! They were in town before Gigi's came in. Their cupcakes are incredibly delicious as well. My girlfriends at work had a routine - go get Chicken Salad and fruit from O'Carrs then stop by dreamcakes for a 3:00 treat. It made the day go by much quicker when you looked forward to some sweetness.

The only complaint I've heard about the cupcakes from either place is that the icing is too much. I noticed recently that dreamcakes has tapered down on the mountain of icing that used to be on the cupcake. I know there are some people who would scrape the icing off and eat it first but most of the people I heard from say that it's such an improvement. I'll have to go and see I guess :) No need to just blindly believe what people say when it comes to cupcakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment