Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Food Blog





So Jen mentioned to me the other day that I needed to start a food blog. I've always been interested in cooking and eating different types of food, so it did get me thinking when she mentioned it to me.

So this is my first test blog. Times have changed so much with blogs. Now I can download an app for my iPad, transfer my pics from my iPhone to my iPad via an app and uploaded it on the road using 3G. It has gotten so much easier and a lot more fun now that I can use all my gadgets to blog. I'm such a gadget nerd. I also love taking pictures of food and this a great chance to share it with you guys.

I elected to call the blog "My Foodie Family" since my wife Jen, my oldest daughter Hannah, and I, love to cook and love to eat at restaurants that serve food that is unique and full of flavor. To me food is not only about taste and uniqueness, but also about the experience as well as an opportunity to gather with friends and family and socialize. There is nothing better than getting together and breaking bread with friends and family.

I'm excited about this and the opportunity I have to share my experiences at restaurants as well as talking cooking technics and recipes as well as sharing all my food pics. I hope you guys enjoy. Bon Appetit!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Alabama

3 comments:

  1. Ok. I love food, too! Doesn't everyone in Birmingham? How about a suggestion for lunch tomorrow? Going downtown on some errands. Usually, I would go to Brannon's public house because I love them. Where else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brick and Tin on 2nd Ave and 20th N has great paninis also Suran Thai Bowl on 3rd Ave N is good as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good deal bro! Not enough good food blogs out there. The only one I read regularly is Kenji Alt's but his is more on the technical side. I'm looking forward to your 2000 word piece on the intricacies of potted meat.

    ReplyDelete